If you’re a brand:
First of all, be consistent:
- Create your campaign;
- Fill in as many details about your campaign, as you can;
- Invite creators to send their proposals and start negotiating deals.
Then, be specific:
- Set clear goals for your campaign;
- Discuss campaign details with influencers;
- Approve content.
- Pay attention to every single proposal;
- Choose creators with suitable themes and target audience;
- Encourage and guide your creators.
And whatever happens, always stay in touch:
- Don’t ignore notifications from the Hypefactory team. We’ll reject the campaign if we don’t hear from you for more than a week;
- Don’t forget to keep checking your campaign. We deactivate campaigns after a week of inactivity.
If you are a creator:
First of all, be responsible:
- Choose campaigns which fit your content;
- Negotiate in order to reach a compromise;
- Produce high-quality content in the reasonable time frame.
Then, remain active:
- Don’t hesitate to accept invites and send proposals;
- Don’t disappear unexpectedly! Respond to messages as soon as you can.
And always be transparent: remember, nobody wants to work with bots.